Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday afternoon pick me up...

It was unusually warm yesterday afternoon -- so we felt the need to be outside -- even though there was not much to do out there.  After all -- it is still only February.  So, I grabbed the lavendar from the garage -- Rick hung this up for me during Fall cleanup :-)  I brought my wall sconces outside and tucked some of the lavendar in each of them.  Then, I tied some silky ribbon around each of the sconces, and...



Ta...da...!  A fresh new  look to welcome springtime!


I know, the mantel is a little plain -- I have a few crafty ideas in the works to solve that problem -- but, in the meantime,  I thought this idea would give a little springtime cleaning boost to you guys!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)