Friday, September 4, 2009

half day...

How come it seems that when the kids have a half day of school, I work twice as hard? So, here I am sweating because I just finished the morning chores, and now I need a break before making lunch for those hungry little treasures of mine -- so they can go on having fun for the rest of the day.

I am not finding anything of true interest in the picture taking department -- so a picture of our preying mantis visitor will have to do for this post. I do have a picture of a grasshopper, but I'm finding this guy/gal a bit more photogenic.



We are continuing work on the patio this weekend -- so maybe I'll be able to take some updated pictures there -- or -- if I don't get enough exercise from my shoveling part of that project, I'll just enjoy the beautiful weather while taking a walk around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)