Sunday, September 13, 2009

Okay, so it's been less than 24 hours and you're probably wondering why I changed the photo in my header already. Yesterday's header gave me a dreary November feeling -- and I'm not ready for that just yet. This morning, we have bright blue skies and warmer temperatures. The butterfly bush is ripe with activity -- including the beauty in my header photo.

Three of us have a sore throat and the sniffles this morning -- Nicholas had this last week, so we will give credit to him for sharing it with us. I'm a bit sad too. I just found out that two nice people I knew while growing up are now gone.

Feels like a day to take in a little slower, and, reflect on what is good.

I need to go find my happy place -- I'm feeling a bit lost right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)