Thursday, September 24, 2009

this is bugging me...

It was a "buggy" kind of morning. We had thunderstorms last night, so everything was still wet when it was time to leave for the school bus. As Sofia walked out the door, this guy greeted her...



So, back in the front door she came, and, then left out the back door. After grabbing this picture I inspected the rest of the porch for creepy, crawly things. One abandoned spiderweb is all I found, right in line for the haunted house theme we are planning for halloween. So if last night's meal can almost cook itself, and, this morning the porch can almost decorate itself -- what's the trick for the laundry and the bills? Is life simpler than it seems? Am I the only one not in the know? Now, I'm on a mission...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)