Thursday, September 17, 2009

patience...ma

Sofia was so sweet on Tuesday while I was sick. She had a half day for school, so when she came home she "made" lunch for me, and, then we went upstairs so I could take a nap. She brought her craft "stuff" into my bedroom so that she could work on a T-shirt poster project for school. Actually, it was a combination of her craft stuff and old magazines that I said she could use for cutting out pictures. So, that was Tuesday...afternoon. I asked her to take the stuff out of my bedroom before she went to bed...on Tuesday. Then I asked her to take the stuff out of my bedroom...on Wednesday. Then, I asked her to take the stuff out of my bedroom...on Thursday.



She said okay, I'll do it right now...




Now it's sitting on the floor right behind me as I am typing. Big sigh...

1 comment:

  1. :o) - Funny, in a "I can relate" sort of way. Only my deal is with The Hubs. Love your post of real life. Enjoying the recipes. Just found out about you today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)