Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hurry up, and wait...



Do you ever think about how much of our lives we spend waiting? Sometimes we wait impatiently, sometimes not. This morning we waited until it was time to go to the bus stop. Then we waited for the bus to arrive. Then Sofia waited to get on the bus. After she gets on the bus, she will wait until the bus gets to school. And most of the day, I will wait for her to get home. And I will also wait for Nicholas to come home from school. And I will wait for Rick to come home from golfing, with his friends, so we can all sit back and talk about how they all spent their day, waiting, on the golf course.

I was waiting for breakfast to be ready while writing this post. It's ready. Let me go eat it, so I can hurry up and wait the rest of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)