Thursday, September 17, 2009

pot luck dinner invitation...

So here it is -- Thursday -- my day off. Finally (with a sigh of relief), I am feeling better. In fact, I am feeling well enough to host a pot luck dinner week -- beginning 9/21! You're all invited (okay, who is she talking about?) If you are a dinner making picture taking blogger -- I am talking to you! The days are getting shorter and the weather is getting cooler. So let's share some of those yummy meals we'll be setting on the table. So grab (a photo) of whatever you have cooking and come on over. Oh, and please just let me know if you are joining us so I can add your blog to my list!


5 comments:

  1. I'd like to join. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post a weekly menu every Monday. Sometimes we have a busy week and I use the slow cooker more often. Sometimes I take a helping hand from Trader Joes but most meals I make myself for my three kiddos and husband. I post all, good, bad and ugly. Come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in!
    http://stephandteeshcook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea...especially this time of year when lots of the inspiration of food is being trounced on by the changing of the seasons.

    www.brainsandtummies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)