Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bountiful...

I cannot believe how plentiful the garden is right now. Here we are, the last day of September, and there are flowers galore! We have roses, chrysanthemums, hostas, day lilies, begonias, marigolds, azalea flowers, lavendar, vinca, butterfly bushes -- all still blooming! This picture gives the feeling of how crowded the garden is right now. Alas, it is bittersweet -- most of this will be gone by the end of October...and then we will have to wait again, for spring...


1 comment:

  1. I love the beauty of flowers. Great picture,I have the world's worst green thumb! My dh can grow ANYTHING, but unfortunately all I can do is admire...from afar! lol Cute scarecrow too.

    Kristen
    www.claimingrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)