Saturday, September 26, 2009

This morning, we were treated to the beautiful autumn dawn sky in my new header. Sofia, Tahu and I ventured outside together -- and some of the streetlights were still on. There were no joggers, no birds, nothing except for the beautiful sunrise.



Well, this photo of my looooonnnnnggg shadow and the new header were the end of that quiet. When I went back inside to upload the photos onto the PC, I discovered that "someone" had upgraded Internet Explorer (long boring story behind that), and, the songs on my blog were not, and are still not working. Okay, that was before 7 a.m. I've been on the go since then and now I'm doing a quick post before we're out the door for a good part of the day running errands, and then working on Halloween decorations.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a response. We really love hearing from you! :)